It's here! It's finally here! The super awesome handmade shopping extravaganza is happening THIS weekend (December 12-13) at the Oregon Convention Center!
It's called Crafty Wonderland, folks, and it's pretty flipping awesome.
Over 250 carefully curated vendors will be there- including yours truly. Make your holiday shopping list, bring a friend, and be wowed by the amazing artistry and work my fellow artisans have at the show.
MarshMueller is in Booth 104, next to Friends of Socktopus (if you've followed me on Instagram, they made the super cute fox plushie that BAM poses next to in every monthly shot).
Admission is FREE, although there is a brand new FRIDAY evening event that costs $20. But here's what you get:
• Early entry into the show Friday evening from 5-9pm, December 11th
• A drink from the cash bar of your choice
• Automatic entry into the raffle to win fabulous prizes from our vendors, sponsors + local businesses.
• Your chance to shop at your pace without the crowds, plus
• First pick of all the handmade goodies before everyone else!!
Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door the night of the event. Get yours now before they sell out! Purchase your ticket HERE.
Hope to see you there! I'll have a TON of brand new prints plus some new items that you don't even need a kid to buy!