Pineapples fabric face mask with pleats and yellow grosgrain ribbon ties. Adult and small/child sizes available. Ships individually wrapped in a clear plastic hanger bag.
With every purchase, it allows me to donate masks to folks and organizations in need!
If you are an essential or healthcare worker, or you're unemployed, or if you cannot afford a mask, please message me and I'll send you a mask outright, because none of you should have to pay for a mask, ever.
- Made from 100% premium, tightly-woven cotton
- Fabric has been prewashed
Adult size is approx. 3.5" x 8" with pleats folded
- Child size is approx. 3" x 7" with pleats folded
- Ribbon ties measure approx. 15" long on each end
- Machine wash warm
- Tumble dry
- Hot iron (with or without steam), if necessary
Masks should not be placed on children younger than 2 years old.
- Ties could pose as a strangulation hazard; please supervise all children using masks at all times.
- This mask is not a surgical substitute. The user of this product has sole responsibility to confirm the sustainability of the product for its intended purpose and its safe use. The manufacturer makes no representation or warranty in this regard and assumes no liability. To the extent of the law permits, the manufacturer's ability that may be incurred as a result of the use of or failure of the product is limited to the cost of repairing the product and does not extend to any loss or damage which may be caused as a result of such use. Please use alongside relevant and applicable guidelines and advisories provided by authorities.
- Please wash/dry mask upon receipt and after each use.
If you're looking to order masks in bulk, or work for an essential organization in need and need some bulk masks, let's chat! Email me at holly [at] marshmueller [dot] com or contact me here:
Please note this is a final sale and no refunds or exchanges will be permitted.