Set of two wide burp cloths made from super absorbent white pre-fold cloth diapers with a starfruit Bridgetown print fabric panel sewn in the center. Bridge print fabric was designed by Violet Craft, who designed this fabric representing most of the Portland, Oregon bridges, including the St Johns Bridge, Hawthorne Bridge, and Steel Bridge, etc.
Please note that due to the repeat of the pattern of this fabric, the bridges on each burp cloth may vary.
Uh, do you feel like changing your clothes a gazillion times a day because you kid is a big eater...and burper? I sure didn't. Store-bought burp cloths were laughable in their width, and this mama wasn't messing around.
• Made from extra-wide Gerber prefolds
• Fabric panel is 100% cotton and has been pre-washed
• Approximately 14" x 20", so it covers your whole shoulder as you're burping baby
• NOTE: The prefolds have not been prewashed, so some slight shrinkage may occur. The burp cloth will still maintain its look, and washing it can increase its absorbency!
Burp Cloth Care:
• Machine wash cold
• Tumble dry low
• Light iron if needed (but who has time to IRON a burp cloth? I mean, come on)